Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Rock Gal Anagrams_Impromptu Game!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    WHAT could be easier than anagrams of some famous rock gals?
    Not much, I hear ya saying, SO now is your chance to prove it and have tons of fun and win some FANtastic prizes doing so!

    YES folks....THIS is our Summer Special which we like to call our
    <font size=4>'Rock Gal Anagrams Impromptu Game'</font>

    Welcome to the show contestants! It's great seeing you all here again for our big summer special and NOW all you need to do is figger out the real name of these here female rockers and then buzz in with your answers as soon as possible, if not sooner!

    The imaginary prize money for this game is $100.00 for each correct answer!!!
    The BIG winner will also receive one HUGE atta-boy from the staff here at RGA and an imaginary cruise for two around the world!

    Okay then folks...For our spectacular Rock Gal Anagrams Impromptu Game, here are your 12 brand spanking new
    <font size=4>Rock Gal Anagrams!!!!</font>
    Good Luck!!!!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    01 eel yam
    02 lose bail
    03 wide milk
    04 icy normals
    05 in ten till one
    06 neat sane shoe
    07 real bat frock
    08 rain due so learn
    09 hear art fan link
    10 the toy calf facer
    11 a real rap bed mess
    12 a guitar chin is real

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is so strange how sometimes a name pops out from these anagrams while others you have to force the brain cells to ... do that thing... oh you know what I'm trying... work yea thats it work.
    Two names jumped out at me and I will submit them to the judges now... I think #1 is Amy Lee, and my other brain cell thinks #3 might be Kim Wilde.
    I will now try to force more answers outa my brain at thier lesiure

    I is still Rog

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee>Hey Ella and Julie [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </marquee>WE LOVE U

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Mr. Ella! I'll have you know, you just earned yourself $200.00 in imaginary greenbacks!
    Way to go my good fellow! [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    #1 'eel yam' is indeed AMY LEE of Evanescence!
    #3 'wide milk' is indeed KIM WILDE

    A grrrrreat start by one of our previous champs, Ellanoize, who is known to be quite quick on the buzzer and is incredibly knowledgable about Rock Gals.
    He has a totally uncanny ability to solve ROCK GAL ANAGRAMS too
    but don't let that stop YOU folks.

    There is a great big imaginary world out there, for the taking, so don't be afraid to buzz in and figger out some Rock Gal Anagrams. (not necessarily in that order)
    You can get some of this here cold cash that's burning a hole in my imaginary pocket for each and every correct answer, even if you don't end up being our BIG winner!

    So anyway....there are still 10 Rock Gal Anagrams left folks!
    Have at 'em!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] D
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thunk I wanna take my imaginary $200. and buy a big bunch of [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and a box [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] of really creamy chocolates fer that new york sweetie (and its alright with Julie, I already asked) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I is still working on these anagrams. Gus you musta been burning that candle at both ends working up this batch. They seem to be pretty hard so far [img]eek.gif[/img] But I'm not givin up.

    Rog

  6. #6
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Some of these are a rascal. I'm gonna take the list home tonight and work on it for a couple days. Love this brain busted stuff. Keeps the little grey cells functional.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can never figure these out! Very tough, Gus!
    Is #2 Lisa Loeb?
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Do my eyes deceive me? New rock gal anagrams? Consider me buzzed in Gus. So glad to see they didn't replace you with Wink Martindale after all.
    I know what you mean about them jumping out at you sometimes ellanoize.
    #5 Toni Tenille
    #7 Roberta Flack
    I "guess" they qualify as "rock" gals.

    I think you're right about #2 rocketmaster.
    Todd

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Your eyes do not deceive you Mister Twister!
    These are BRAND SPANKING new Rock Gal Anagrams and you are correct!

    #5 'in ten till one' is indeed Toni Tennille of Captain and Tennille!
    #7 'real bat frock' is indeed Roberta Flack

    You are also correct about rocketmaster being correct!

    #2 'lose bail' is indeed Lisa Loeb!

    Good call rocketmaster!

    Keep on keeping on in the figgering out department y'all!

    These remain:

    04 icy normals
    06 neat sane shoe
    08 rain due so learn
    09 hear art fan link
    10 the toy calf facer
    11 a real rap bed mess
    12 a guitar chin is real

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

    PS [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] :wink: LOL!

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Howdy Iowa Farmboy and welcome to Cherie's message board and also welcome to Rock Gal Anagrams. Happy posting and good luck 2 ya!

    Hey Mr. Ella, I left that $200.00 in the usual spot. Did you pick it up and buy the goodies for the one and only NYJ?
    Good luck to you too!

    I gotta wonder how many other people are out there trying to figger out these here Rock Gal Anagrams. And of those innummerable folks, how many are about ready to buzz in at this very moment!

    It's just...oh I don't know....sort of exciting, if'n ya ask mwah!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic